Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Books That Weren't for Me but It's Good I read Them.

Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme originally created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl that features a great bookish top ten every week.



Jenn: 

This is a hard subject for me. I am normally not happy I read books I didn't like. I mean why would I be happy after not liking a book. So I decided to go with books I read, didn't like or love, but glad I read them to know the book, to say I read that book when many others did and loved them. Some of these are two stars and some are three. This was a really hard subject for me.
The Great GatsbyThe BellesWater for ElephantsWe Have Always Lived in the CastleDivergent (Divergent, #1)The MistEnder's Game (Ender's Saga, #1)The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (Chronicles of Narnia, #1)Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children, #1)Animal Farm



Ash-

Yeah, I can't say I'm happy to read books I didn't like, but I suppose that I will copy Jenn. Books that I'm glad I read because I can say I did, but that didn't really mean much to me.


Living Dead GirlThe Adventures of Huckleberry FinnWatership Down (Watership Down, #1)You Don't Know MeStargirl (Stargirl, #1)The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (Sisterhood, #1)The Fallen (The Nine Lives of Chloe King #1)By the Time You Read This, I'll Be DeadJust Like ThatCut








3 comments:

  1. Oh no, I LOVED The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe! Not all the books in the series were as good as that one, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I though Divergent was a decent enough book but went too slow in the middle. I never went on to read the rest of the series and I'm hearing bad things about the films. I always got upset as a kid when they killed Aslan and shaved his mane...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mostly new to me ones here. Though I was rather a fan of Divergent! I luckily read this series unhindered and unspoiled for all things. Gatsby was a forced read from school years and I remember not liking it either. I didn't quite grasp that ending either and what had happened to him. So obviously the story wasn't resonating with me at the time if I didn't see that! Lol!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs