Saturday, May 26, 2018

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is a hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Come join the fun and share all the book you received this week. 

Jenn:

slow week on books. I did get some review books and of course, always downloading audio books. I signed up for the library in the city we moved to last year. It's small, but after two months we get a TexShare card which is basically a state library card. This is cool because Austin has a huge audio selection on audio and so many libraries filled with books. The TexShare card allows me to use it at Austin instead of paying yearly to have the Austin library card... since we don't live in Austin. Where we live is tiny and Austin is just down the road. YAY. I haven't gone yet to check out the book selection. Maybe I can this weekend. So next weekend maybe I will have some library books to show off. 

For Review:

Stronger, Faster, and More BeautifulThe Lantern's Ember


Audio: 

Menagerie (Menagerie, #1)Two Days Gone (Ryan DeMarco Mystery #1)The Strange Fascinations of Noah Hypnotik


Ash: 


For review:

A Study In Shifters (The Adventures of Marisol Holmes, #1)


Gifted (By Jenn. Some are her old books, which still counts! And some she bought for me for Mother's Day)

Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side (Jessica, #1)The Cresswell PlotThe Awakening / The Struggle (The Vampire Diaries, #1-2)The Fury / Dark Reunion (The Vampire Diaries, #3-4)CreedThe Hanging GirlAfter AliceYellow Brick War (Dorothy Must Die, #3)With MaliceAlice in Zombieland (White Rabbit Chronicles, #1)

Audio:

Prisoner of Night and Fog (Prisoner of Night and Fog, #1)

Kindle:

Truest


Bought:

The Darkest PathBlack IceRoseBloodThe Diabolic (The Diabolic, #1)Unhinged (Splintered, #2)Ensnared (Splintered, #3)Untamed (Splintered, #3.5)City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)Among the Betrayed (Shadow Children, #3)Among the Barons (Shadow Children, #4)

Finn:

Are We There Yet?Tiny Fox and Great BoarSloppy Takes the Plunge


What did you get this week?






       

3 comments:

  1. I don't read retellings but I've always loved the covers on the AG Howard books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh very nice!! Seeing lots of favorites here!!! LOVED The Vampire Diaries! I read those a very long time ago but thought the books were amazing. Was kind of bummed by the show to be honest. Lol! Still need to read With Malice and the last two books of Dorothy Must Die series! Loved Menagerie, Alice in Zombieland, Black Ice, The Splintered series. Still need to read Roseblood too!

    Lol. Basically seeing a lot of books here that I already loved and a few from the series that I still need to finish! Hope you both love all your new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought Noah Hypnotik was fabulous. I am a solid David Arnold fan after that one. I adored the Splintered books too, though I thought Howard took the easy way out of that triangle. But hey, I was entertained.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs