Saturday, May 12, 2018

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is a hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Come join the fun and share all the book you received this week. 

Jenn:



For Review:

The Lying WoodsThings Jolie Needs to Do Before She Bites ItLittle White LiesFreak 'N' GorgeousYour Own Worst EnemyStrange Grace


Audio: 

The RetreatWe'll Fly AwayUndead Girl GangPuddin' (Dumplin', #2)The Perfectionists (The Perfectionists, #1)Partials (Partials Sequence, #1)Strange New World (Brave New Girl, #2)


Kindle: 

Superheroes Anonymous (Superheroes Anonymous #1)Crime Wave (Maggie, P.I. Mystery #1)Fire in Frost (Crystal Frost, #1)Lake LurkersMagician's Muse (The Seer, #6)


Books: 

Magician's Muse (The Seer, #6)




Ash: 

For review:


Toil & Trouble: 15 Tales of Women & WitchcraftWhen Elephants FlyNightingaleDating Disasters of Emma NashTen After ClosingHenry & Eva and the Castle on the CliffThe Dreamway by [Papademetriou, Lisa]It Will All Hurt, Vol. 1

Bought:

Sinner (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #4)Spelled (The Storymakers, #1)My Lady Jane (The Lady Janies, #1)Girl, Stolen (Girl, Stolen #1)


Finn for Review:
Lulu Is a Rhinoceros

What did you get this week?






       

4 comments:

  1. Oooh nice! Lots of new to me ones here! Except for Strange New World of course!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I can't wait to read strange New World. Undead Girl Gang looks fun, and so does Lake Lurkers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, looks like you got a lot of great books! So many of them are on my TBR! I still need to read Dumplin' but I expect to love it! Also really excited about Undead Girl Gang, it looks fantastic! I hope you'll enjoy all the books you got! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Lady Jane has been on my bookshelf for a long time and I still haven't got round to reading it yet.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs