Thursday, March 1, 2018

March 2018 Monthly TBR


Here is where we post our Monthly TBR Mountain. Of course things change when reading is involved. But these are our hopes and dreams of this months reads.

Ash: 

So this is gonna be a bit difficult, the Spring reading challenge starts and so I have a ton of books I'm going to be reading... So my list might change drastically. 
But here is mine!

Kindle:

Last NightRisen (Blood Eternal, #1)The 11th Hour

Audio:
Pandora: Outbreak (A Pandora Thriller #1)You Will Be MineOut of the EasyCarnival of Secrets (Untamed City, #1)Tomorrow, When the War Began (Tomorrow, #1)Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1)We Should Hang Out Sometime: Embarrassingly, a True StoryAngus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #1)

Books:
Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1)I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1)Dark Eden (Dark Eden, #1)Numbers (Numbers, #1)Born at Midnight (Shadow Falls, #1)The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1)RevolutionYour One & Only

Jenn-
Yay! She's doing the seasonal challenge with me! FINALLY! So I need to get my read on! Looks like there will be about 73-75 books this season, so that's a whole lot a month! Here's what I hope to read this month. And if you know me, it will probably change.

Book
Our Dark StarsPitch DarkThe Final SixRisen (Blood Eternal, #1)Devils Unto DustBeyond a Darkened ShoreDread Nation (Dread Nation, #1)Black Bird of the GallowsLife Moves Pretty Fast: The Lessons We Learned From Eighties Movies (And Why We Don't Learn Them From Movies Any More)

Audio
The Fool  (The Fool, #1)People Like UsHiroshimaPandora: Outbreak (A Pandora Thriller #1)I Am Watching YouEverything, EverythingReawakened (Reawakened, #1)Kids of AppetiteTomorrow, When the War Began (Tomorrow, #1)The Forbidden Wish (The Forbidden Wish, #1)A Curious Beginning (Veronica Speedwell, #1)Written in Red (The Others, #1)Time BombArmada

2 comments:

  1. Gah! I see so many good books up there! I am such a huge fan of the Georgia Nicholson books. They are so funny. I have been wanting to check out We Should Hang Out Sometime, because I adored Sundquist's Love and First Sight. The Gallagher Girl books are fun too, and you can't go wrong with Percy Jackson. I am dying to read People Like Us. It looks really great. Loved: KOA and Everything, Everything too. Hope you both love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read the first two books in the Tomorrow series and loved them...so now I need to read them again and catch up with the whole series...

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs