Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: For the Love of Romance Covers

Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme created here at Broke and the Bookish and featured at
The Artsy Reader Girl that features a great bookish top ten every week.




Ash: 
This week's Top Ten Tuesday was Love Freebie. I don't read a lot of romance.. at all. So I'm just gonna post my top ten romances that I love the covers of. That counts right?

Say You'll Remember MeSomeone to LoveA Taxonomy of LoveA Crack in Everything (Cracks Duet, #1)The Last Girl on Earth
Rookie on LoveLove and Other Train WrecksBeautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)



Jenn: 
I will stick with Ash's idea and post Romance Covers that I just LOVE! I tend to like the colorful, funny, geeky, or artsy type for the covers. 

Cure for the Common UniverseMore Than We Can TellThe Only Thing Worse Than Me Is YouThe Upside of Falling DownThe Geek's Guide to Unrequited Love
It Started With GoodbyeThe Summer I Became a Nerd (Nerd, #1)Love and Other Alien ExperiencesBroken Beautiful HeartsA Million Junes


What's on your Valentines Top Ten?





2 comments:

  1. Ooh nice topic choice! And picks! These are pretty much all new to me books too!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love how fun all of these covers are! What a great post! I particularly love that cover for A Crack in Everything, those colors and that font are just beautiful together. Great post! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs