Saturday, February 3, 2018

Jenn Vs. Ash: Series Restart




So Jenn and I decided that we are going to do a Jenn Vs. Ash where we pick a series, that we started years ago and didn't finish, and we have to restart the series and read it all the way through.
Of course, at first she chose a series for me that had 8 books in it, and that is completely intimidating.

Image result for scared gif

So, I made her pick a different series.. And she picked...

Need by Carrie Jones

Image result for need by carrie jones Image result for need by carrie jones Image result for need by carrie jones Image result for need by carrie jones

Some of the series I want to start again, and actually finish this time:

256683 2800905 6518042 6339664 6068551 12558285 2820533 28809154 353016 477338 3157877 1034516


Okay but Ash.... Why did you put that series on your list? I could see why 8 books would be intimidating. I have a hard time finishing series with that many books too. I will say though that was the accurate depiction of her face when she found out there were 8 books in that series. I was like you can do it!!!!! 


Image result for you can do it gif


and Ash was like ...

Image result for no no no gif


So maybe we will work up to the 8 book series.


Here is what Ash picked for me

The Immortal Empire by Kate Locke

God Save the Queen (The Immortal Empire, #1) The Queen Is Dead (The Immortal Empire, #2) Long Live the Queen (The Immortal Empire, #3)

These are some of the series I would love to restart and finish!

28809154 Boys that Bite (Blood Coven Vampire, #1) Black City (Black City, #1) The Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds, #1) Deadly Little Secret (Touch, #1) Infinity (Chronicles of Nick, #1) My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers, #1) The Luxe (Luxe, #1) The Lost Days (Emily the Strange Novels, #1) Sisters Red (Fairytale Retellings, #1)  Forbidden (Forbidden, #1) Jackaby (Jackaby, #1)


So if you guys pick our next series from this list... What would it be?


      


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs