Saturday, July 30, 2016

Jenn VS. Ash - ARC August

A little something sort of like contest between us two... 


Ash and I decided to participate in this. We have so many ARCs to get through so this sounds like just the thing. So here are our lists.  Of course, it's a big goal. I haven't found time to read like I used to so maybe this will do the trick for me... make me find the time.

Jenn's Reads: I am overly enthusiastic about how much I can get done! 

The Female of the SpeciesFalling Over SidewaysSpontaneousEnter Title Here
Thieving WeaselsThe OnesThe Graces (The Graces, #1)
Kingdom of Ash and BriarsThe FixesThe Thousandth Floor (The Thousandth Floor, #1)Labyrinth Lost (Brooklyn Brujas, #1)Dog Man: From the Creator of Captain Underpants (Dog Man #1)
28818228The ScourgeChildren of Exile (Children of Exile, #1)Memory Girl



Ash's Reads:

A Deadly AffectionGirl in PiecesDark Matter
The Hatching (The Hatching, #1)dotwavThe Initiation
The Littlest BigfootOur Chemical Hearts

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a really ambitious TBR list! I hope you can make it through all of them!

    Tracy @ Cornerfolds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to both of you with ARC August!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO curious about Female of the Species! It was one I wanted to get at BEA, but didn't. ohhh also The Thousandth Floor--- that looks SO good. Our Chemical Hearts and Girl in Pieces are MUSTS for me. I'll be reading Girl in Pieces for ARC August as well. And MAYBE Kingdom of Ash and Briars.

    I read The Mighty Odds and Dogman with my son already. He liked them both a lot. I thought The Mighty Odds could use some work. For a book about 6 graders, I was surprised to see some swearing in it. And it just moved slow at times. AND it ends on a giant cliffhanger :( Hope you guys like it though. I bet Finn would love Dogman.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs