Monday, June 6, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme to share our reads. Just in case you are curious about what book is in our hands and waiting on our shelves.


Jenn's Current Reads:


How to Hang a Witch (How To Hang a Witch #1)How to Disappear




Jenn's Current Audio

The Queen of the Tearling (The Queen of the Tearling, #1)




This week coming up Jenn has planned to Read 


The Geek's Guide to Unrequited LoveThe Marked Girl (Marked Girl, #1)One Paris Summer

Jenn's Audio:



Ash's Current Read:
Stalking Jack the Ripper






We are trying to get all our BEA reads in. We do have a post to go up for our BEA Haul. Its just taking  a bit together.  
What have been your great reads the week?



     

     

4 comments:

  1. How to Hang a Witch sounds interesting!
    And I'm excited for The Geek's Guide to Unrequited Guide to Love. I adored her debut book.
    Happy Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO MANY GOOD BOOKS, SO LITTLE TIME! :( I hope you guys enjoy all of your reads! :) <3 MUAHH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoh nice! I still need to read The Queen of the Tearling! Stalking Jack the Ripper and The Marked Girl are starting to catch my eye! Hope you both enjoy all your reads!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I plan on reading How to Hang a Witch soon! I'm currently reading The Square Root of Summer :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs