Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Top Ten Tuesdays: My New Author Best Friends

Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme created here at
The Broke and the Bookish that features a great bookish top ten every week.



Jenn's:

Top Ten New Authors Read This Year :

Brandon Sanderson
1 Brandon Sanderson- He blew me away with Steelheart and I can't wait to read more more and more from this author.

Jennifer Estep
2. Jennifer Estep- I had heard and see bunches about her and her adult books. Always awesome. Gave her try on a YA series... Black Bade...I am in love.



Courtney C. Stevens
3.Courtney C. Stevens-  Read The Lies About the Truth and WOW.... Just WOW


4. Kelly Fiore Stultz- read Thicker Than Water and it was pretty awesome. I was really impressed with this author and this book. 

5. Apryl Baker- Started The Ghost Files and I fell for this series. Its really pretty special.

Rick Yancey
6. Rick Yancey- I finally read The 5th Wave and well I am obsessed with this series now. Can't wait til the third comes out.

Juliet Marillier
7. Juliet Marillier- I am not sure how my reading life survived without her. Dreamer's Pool rocked my world and I do need to read more.


Renee Ahdieh

8. Renee Ahdieh- okay I don't know how to have words about this author. Best book of the year was The Wrath and the Dawn. All the feels, All the time, I am majorly suffering waiting for the second.




9. Brigid Kremmerer -  How did I wait so long to introduce her to  my reading life. I loved loved loved the Elemental Series


Maggie  Hall

10. Maggie Hall- Adored The Conspiracy of US and yup waiting on the next one for sure.



2 comments:

  1. You have quite a few authors on your list that I am dying to read. I really need to pick up The 5th Wave and The Lies about the Truth. And I'll be reading Thicker than Water pretty soon, so I'm glad you were impressed. Great list!

    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!! Renee made my list as well! Love Ricke Yancey! I think I finally read the 5th Wave last year just before Infinite Sea came out! Totally a fan now or rather back then!!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs