Sunday, October 4, 2015

Answer Me This: Are You a Monster?

Answer Me This. We are hoping this will help our friends get to know us a just a tad bit better. 
A question will be asked and answers will be given by both Ash and Jenn. We hope you enjoy getting to know us outside of the bookshelves.

In the spirit of October- What is your favorite Classic Monster????

Jenn's Answer:

 I am a Frankenstein's Monster girl. I really liked the way he looked and the story behind him. 


First off he is green. My favorite color. He walks funny... so do I. He is freakishly tall and well I so wish I could be. He runs off electricity and has bolts in his neck. 



All he ever wanted was a friend. He couldn't help it if he was clumsy and huge and well just didn't have very good social skills. 



I am very partial to the mummy too.  He just wants to live...and he just screams Halloween. Royal, from Egypt.... yup that is me.... I was a mummy in my previous life. 

Except probably more like this one...




What Classic Movie Monster are you and it came up with .....
Although I took a quiz .... and this is what I am... or would be if I was a monstser...




Ash's Answer....
I can't really pick just one, I don't think. 


I really like wolfman, because fluffy wolfy is amazing. 


I love Godzilla, because he's a dinosaur. 


And I love Dracula, because Dracula is pretty cool and I love vampires.


My all time favorite though, I'm not sure is "classic" monster.. would be zombies. I mean, night of the living dead was in the.. 60's, I think. I would consider that classic. Anyway, zombie anything is my favorite. 


And for my quiz result!






 



1 comment:

  1. This post makes me smile and definitely put me in a Halloween mood. I think it is time to watch some Hocus Pocus this weekend. When I took the quiz I got Vampire! I am okay with that. :D

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs