Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Top Ten Tusday: A Movie or TV Series would be AWESOME!!!





Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme created here at
The Broke and the Bookish that features a great bookish top ten every week.


My Top Ten Books that I am begging to be made into a movie or a TV series.



1. Dead Is the New Black (Dead Is, #1)Dead Is a State of Mind (Dead Is, #2)Dead Is So Last Year (Dead Is, #3)Dead Is Just A Rumor (Dead Is, #4)Dead Is Not An Option (Dead Is, #5)Dead is a Battlefield (Dead Is, #6)Dead Is a Killer Tune (Dead Is, #7)Dead Is Just a Dream (Dead Is, #8)
Love this series! need to re-read them If you haven't read this series give it a try. They are just fun light and easy to read about a paranormal scooby gang. I think this would make a great television show. 

2. This would make an amazing creepy movie trilogy..yes???
The Madman's Daughter (The Madman's Daughter, #1)Her Dark Curiosity (The Madman's Daughter, #2)A Cold Legacy (The Madman's Daughter, #3)


3. Another great movie.....love psychological thrillers 

We Were Liars


4. This would be another very funny television show,....

Boys that BiteStake That (Blood Coven Vampire, #2)Girls That Growl (Blood Coven Vampire, #3)Bad Blood (Blood Coven Vampire, #4)
Night School (Blood Coven Vampire, #5)Blood Ties (Blood Coven Vampire, #6)Soul Bound (Blood Coven Vampire, #7)Blood Forever (Blood Coven Vampire, #8)

5.  Another wonderful psychological thriller

Dangerous Girls

6. Yes movie please....

Of Beast and Beauty

7.  Who would not love to see this series as a great sci fi movie bunch...

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2)Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3)Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles, #3.5)Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4)

8.  Um yes creepy psychological horror needs to be done asap

I Hunt Killers (Jasper Dent, #1)Game (Jasper Dent, #2)Blood of My Blood (Jasper Dent, #3)

9. I thnk this book series could make a great TV series or movie series.... could go either way.

The Body Finder (The Body Finder, #1)Desires of the Dead (The Body Finder, #2)The Last Echo (The Body Finder, #3)Dead Silence (The Body Finder, #4)


10. Finally yes yes yes... only one book out in the series but I loved it and it would make a great movie...

The Wrath and the Dawn (The Wrath and the Dawn, #1)


3 comments:

  1. A HUGE yes to I Hunt Killers! I've only read the first book but I loved the characters, the story and can't wait to read more. The Lunar Chronicles made my list as well, if it's done right it could definitely be a success. The only reason why We Were Liars and Dangerous Girls didn't make my list is that I can't imagine them being as good as a movie as they are as a book. But again, the Gone Girl movie happened as well and I loved it to pieces.
    Amazing list!
    Veronika @ My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Great picks! Don't know all of these but I sooooo agree on the Body Finder series! Loved that one! Everyone seems to be choosing Lunar Chronicles and why I forgot to include it as well, I so agree with that notion!

    I still need to read Megan Shepherd's first trilogy, and Of Beast and Beauty, and The Wrath and the Dawn--but I can already agree with you on those too! ;)

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If only this was real! I think Dangerous Girls would be a great movie. :) I also would love seeing The Lunar Chronicles on the big screen but I would be too nervous that they would mess it up.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs