Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Those Must Summer Reads





Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme created here at
The Broke and the Bookish that features a great bookish top ten every week.

This weeks top ten tuesday is ten books I plan to have in my beach bag this summer.

Ash's Picks:

So my top ten, I just decided to do ten books I HAVE to finish before the summer ends. In no particular order....

1. 18883231 2. 22447220 3. The Madman's Daughter (The Madman's Daughter, #1) 4. Dust and Decay (Benny Imura, #2) 5. 13147460 6. 30071 7. 22918050 8. 25263927 9. 17878931 10. 12109772


Jenn's Picks:

Since You've Been GoneAsh & BrambleLock & Mori (Lock & Mori, #1)The Summer of Chasing MermaidsLove Fortunes and Other DisastersDeadly DesignDelicate MonstersThe Fixer (The Fixer, #1)Tangled Webs (Tangled Webs, #1)Dumplin'

7 comments:

  1. Great list! There's quite a few on there that I really want to read, Delicate Monsters, The Summer of Chasing Mermaids, The Fixer and Deadly Design are just a few :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read two books from your lists but many are on my TBR list. The Heir was quite enjoyable, though nowhere near as good as the original three books. Since You've Been Gone was a very cute summer read, totally recommended. I really have to read The Madman's Daughter and Red Queen, I heard so many mixed things about the latter but some of the things people say about it sound so good that I just can't not buy it. The Summer of Chasing Mermaids and Love Fortunates and Other Disasters are on my summer TBR, with a 100 other books haha.
    Lovely lists. :))
    Veronika @ My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so want to read Tangled Web and The Summer of Chasing Mermaids, Jenn. I loved, loved, loved the strangely beautiful story of The Madman's Daughter. I hope that you like it as much, Ash. Happy summer reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOoh nice! I still need to read The Madman's Daughter and Red Queen! So looking forward to Ash & Bramble as well! Lovely picks! Hope you both enjoy your reads this summer!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paper Valentine is fantastic, and I'm really excited for Lock & Mori and The Fixer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many great books on this list! I can't wait for The Fixer and Dumplin'. I'm hoping to get to Since You've Been Gone this summer.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Summer of Chasing Mermaids and Paper Valentine are great. I hope to read Since You've Been Gone, too!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs