Monday, May 11, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Series I STILL Have Not Started





Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme created here at
The Broke and the Bookish that features a great bookish top ten every week.


I missed last weeks and so I decided to post last weeks top ten.


My Top Ten Series I STILL Have Not Started (and the first book is sitting on my shelf) 



1. Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock
Hemlock (Hemlock, #1)Thornhill (Hemlock, #2)Willowgrove (Hemlock, #3)

2.  Something Strange and Deadly by by Susan Dennard

Something Strange and Deadly (Something Strange and Deadly, #1)A Darkness Strange and Lovely (Something Strange and Deadly, #2)Strange and Ever After (Something Strange and Deadly, #3)

3. Pivot Point by Kasie West 

Pivot Point (Pivot Point, #1)Split Second (Pivot Point, #2)

4. Unremembered by Jessica Brody

Unremembered (Unremembered, #1)Unforgotten (Unremembered, #2)Unchanged (Unremembered, #3)


5. Project Paper Dolls by Stacey Kade 

The Rules (Project Paper Doll, #1)The Hunt (Project Paper Doll, #2)The Trials (Project Paper Doll, #3)

6.  Control by Lydia Kang 

Control (Control, #1)Catalyst (Control, #2)

7. The Forsaken by Lisa M. Strasse

The Forsaken (The Forsaken, #1)The Uprising (The Forsaken, #2)The Defiant (The Forsaken #3)

8. So Close To  You by Rachel Carter 

So Close to You (So Close to You, #1)This Strange and Familiar Place (So Close to You, #2)Find Me Where the Water Ends (So Close to You, #3)

9. False Memory by Dan Krokos

False Memory (False Memory, #1)False Sight (False Memory, #2)False Future (False Memory, #3)

10. The Lynburn  Legacy by Sarah Reese Brennan

Unspoken (The Lynburn Legacy, #1)Untold (The Lynburn Legacy, #2)Unmade (The Lynburn Legacy, #3)

5 comments:

  1. I actually haven't read any of these either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost chose Kathleen Peacock, but then I ran out of spaces! Would love to meet her since I adored her Hemlock trilogy!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to read Pivot Point and Project Paper Dolls. I've heard great things about Kasie West and I LOVED the Ghost and the Goth series by Stacey Kade. Hope you get to these soon!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have only read Hemlock and Pivot Point both of those are two amazing series! I want to read the Stacey Kade series too.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs