Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #123




Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



I Can't wait for:


The Prom Goer's Interstellar Excursion
The Prom Goer's Interstellar Excursioun by Chris McCoy




Just a few days before prom, Bennett pulls off something he never imagined possible: his dream girl, Sophie, agrees to be his date. Moments afterward, however, he watches Sophie get abducted by aliens in the middle of the New Mexico desert.

Faced with a dateless prom (and likely kidnapping charges), Bennett does the only thing he can think of: he catches a ride into outer space with a band of extraterrestrial musicians to bring her back.

Can he navigate alien concert venues, an extraterrestrial reality show, and the band's outlandish egos to rescue his date in time for the big dance? Fans of King Dork and Winger won't want to miss this!



Sometimes I need a little crazy stupid funny and this looks like the right medicine. It draws me in with the cover, the name, and the crazy summary. So yes I can't wait to check this book out.

7 comments:

  1. This sounds like a really fun book! Thanks for sharing.
    Thanks for stopping by My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one sounds a little too weird to me. I would have to be in the exact right mood to enjoy it. I hope you like it!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pick! Not sure it's my kind of read but still hope you enjoy it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds so cute! Hope you love it, plus the cover is so pretty :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, this sounds awesome! Love the title, cover and description!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs