Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Teaser Tuesday #106 and Top Ten Tuesday #96


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. Bloggers choose two
sentences out of our current read to peak others' curiosity.






Party Games: A Fear Street Novel
Party Games by R.L. Stine

                                 


Teaser premise by R.L.Stine:

It’s about girl named Rachel, who Brendan Fear invites along with a bunch of other people to the Fear’s summer house on Fear Island, in the middle of a lake. They’re 17, in high school. It’s Halloween time, and they’re reopening the summerhouse just for this party. Brendan invents games, he loves games, and one by one the guests start getting murdered—every murder is attached to a game. One girl is found all folded up and there’s a note that says, ‘Twister, anyone?’ They’re trapped on an island, and there’s a killer there who wants to kill everyone.

 
Teaser:
I raised my eyes to four screens. The Pictures were in black and white. I figured out  that two cameras were posted at the front of the house and two at the back.







Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme created here at
The Broke and the Bookish that features a great bookish top ten every week.



Top Ten Creepy Book Covers I would frame and hang.  



Unhinged (Splintered, #2)Wayfarer (Tales of Beauty & Madness, #2)Something Strange and Deadly (Something Strange and Deadly, #1)A Darkness Strange and Lovely (Something Strange and Deadly, #2)Strange and Ever After (Something Strange and Deadly, #3)In the Shadow of BlackbirdsThe Cure for Dreaming

2 comments:

  1. I love the Unhinged cover, I'd love to see it framed. Also Alice in Zombieland covers. Great choices!

    My TTT
    Alma @ Journey Through Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I want more. That book is new to me but that sentence alone has me curious.

    Those are some lovely cover concepts too. Of course, I'm devoted to Susan Dennard, but have to admit the zombie books are very artistic :) Good post!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs