Friday, September 13, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #78


Feature Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read!



Featured Blogs:




Fiction in Fiction in Fiction




Q: It is up to you to do a Kickstarter campaign for your favorite book!!! Who are you casting for the main characters?


A: This isn't something I am good at all. I don't know many actors off hand that I can say ooh they would make a great so and so. I suck at this game. I would  love to see my favorite series Wicked Lovely made into a movie. I think it would be very cool to see a bunch of fairies everywhere. The only thing I would ask is that there be some pretty darn good actor, no low budgeting, or cutting corners. 



3 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad I am not the only one who couldn't really answer this question. I was a bit more...vocal in my not answering of it though! Nor could I even really choose a particular book! That itself is too hard!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well It's natural that can't answering but thinking is something anyway :)

    New follower via gfc,twitter and gr.
    Here's my Feature and Follow Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a hard question to answer. Movies that are made into books are never as good as the book.
    Old bloglovin' follower

    Kim @ YA Asylum

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs