Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Bout of Books Read-A-Thon Day 2

The details of this read-a-thon are here!

Books Finished: 

The Daughters (The Daughters, #1)Sirenz (Sirenz #1)


Books Currently Reading:

The Eleventh PlagueKissing ShakespeareThe Color of Snow

Challenges:


Reading books is what we do 
Reading just one or maybe a slew
Ebook, Audio, Hardcover, paperback 
It's like a giant book attack 
Come one come all, join our reading crew 


I am relocating Shakespeare in Kissing Shakespeare to Egypt.  This would change the entire story not to mention history.I am not sure how Shakespeare will get along in Egypt in the 1500s but I am assuming they were not into Romeo and Juliet or Macbeth. I don't think his stories would be as poetic and I am pretty sure his attire would be completely different. 




2 comments:

 
Imagination Designs