Monday, August 13, 2012

Bout of Books Read-A-Thon Day 1

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon
                                                   The details of this read-a-thon are here!

Books Started: 

60/260 pages                   30/352 pages           5.5/7 CD's
Sirenz (Sirenz #1)Kissing ShakespeareThe Daughters (The Daughters, #1)


My Literary Best Friend!
My Literary best friend is Dez from Destiny's Fire. I don't have anything at all in common with her but she can kick butt and cut loose. I think she would be a blast to hang out with. I am not much a physical person, but I would train with her and I would also go out with her and her gang and go clubbing. I would act like I am young again! 

Passing Books- What happens to your books?

After my books are read they do  one of the following- 
a) book I will reread- stay on my shelf 
b) books that are old or not very popular- I trade in at the local book store
c) books my daughter will love- I pass down to her
d) newer and popular books- use as a giveaway on my blog. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs