Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #1


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. Bloggers choose two sentences out our current read to peak others' curiosity. 
The Power of Six (Lorien Legacies, #2)
"You guys are ridiculous,"  he says, retreating back to the kitchen. "your flirting just scared the hell out of me."


Power of Six 
by Pitticus Lore 
Page 123










Croak (Croak, #1)






"Mrs. Bartleby put her hand on lex's shoulder. "I know it's a rather odd decision, but we think that a few months of fresh air could do you some good. You can get in touch with nature, lend a hand on Uncle Mort's farm, maybe even learn something! You could milk a cow!" 



Croak by Gina Damico 
kindle location 100

2 comments:

  1. Both of these sound good. I have seen the movie for I Am Number Four but haven't read any of the books in that series. And I have been seeing lots of reviews for Croak lately and been curious. My teasers are from Born to Darkness by Suzanne Brockmann and Rage by Jackie Morse Kessler. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These both sound really great! I really want to read Croak, The power of six definitely sounds interesting to!
    My teaser this week is from Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater:
    http://owl-read-it.blogspot.com/2012/03/teaser-tuesday-2.html

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs